Where can I buy King Street Cookies?
- Currently, King Street Cookies are only available at our location in Charleston. We will be rolling out online ordering soon!
What shipping options are available?
- As of right now, we only offer in-store pickup, however, we will be rolling out local delivery nationwide shipping soon. You can call in orders (843.727.2020) for shipment.
Where do you ship?
- We will ship anywhere within the United States.
Where do you deliver?
- Our delivery services are available within a XX mile radius of our store. If you are outside of that area, you are welcome to drop by the store or place an online order. We do have free delivery on the lower peninsula of downtown Charleston. Discretionary and for a charge in Charleston, depends on proximity, quantity, and ability of the store to deliver.
Do you have gift cards?
Do you allow returns?
What is the shelf life of the cookies?
- King Street Cookies does not use any preservatives in our cookies. Consequently, the cookies should be eaten within a few days. King Street Cookies will not ship on Thursdays or Friday in order to prevent the cookies from sitting over the weekend.
Are the cookies Kosher?
- King Street Cookies and all of its products are under the Orthodox supervision of the Kosher Commission of Charleston. For more information, please visit the Commission's website.
- Many of our cookies contain nuts, including peanuts, pecans, macadamia, and almonds. Many of our products do not contain nuts but we do make and bake our cookies in a kitchen where nut ingredients are used. All utensils are washed, rinsed, and sanitized between uses. Please feel free to contact us for more information...
Do you have any gluten-free cookies?
Do you have any vegan cookies?
- Currently, we do not offer any vegan cookies, however they are in development. We will roll out our offering only when we believe they have been perfected.